quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2015

I refuse the normality
because is boring,
without light,
tedious.
I usually think that 
there are anything so beautiful
than a free soul. 
So... 
Love isn't melancholy;
possession;
fear 
or insecurity. 
Maybe love is just an ideal...
and I like to idealize 
smiles, beauty, inteligence and freedom.
The possession feeling is the worst sickness of the soul:
suppress;
asphyxiate.
I will always scoot of it.
So... while...
Just like Bukowski wrote one day...
 "there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too clever, I only let him out
at night sometimes"





1 comentário:

  1. Independentemente do idioma, continuo a considerar aprazível a leitura dos teus trabalhos, sejam desabafos do momento ou exposições mais cuidadas.
    Espero que estejas bem.
    Beijos.

    ResponderEliminar